Generation II SUSPENSION LINES
patent pending - Approval underway
Boost Systems’ Generation II HEC Suspension Line is the safest, most advanced suspension line system available today. Our patent pending design incorporates multiple cutting-edge improvements over traditional longlines to provide unparalleled safety to HEC crews performing work in the powerline field.
In an industry first, we have fully encased the full length of the line, including splices, in a crystal clear urethane rubber for maximum protection without sacrificing the ability to inspect the rope beneath for anomalies.
- SAR/Rescue HEC Operations
- Law Enforcement
- Cargo transport
- Utility HEC work including powerline maintenance and forestry operations, etc .
- Transparent Urethane Rubber on line and splice provides abrasion/cut protection, moisture protection, and inspectability
- Internal moisture detector to monitor dielectric state
- ≤8.5µA Current Leakage during wet/dry dielectric test @100kVdc for 1 minute (Pass Criteria <50µA)
- 17-4 PH Stainless Steel Lifting Shackles
- Removable protective bumpers to protect rope eye allow for easy inspection
- Designed to meet the requirements of 14 CFR 27.865 / 29.865 for PCDS
- 1320 lbs (600 kg) HEC Working Load Limit
- Patent pending design