NOW CERTIFIED! - BELL 212/412
- SAR/Rescue HEC Operations
- Law Enforcement
- Cargo transport
- Utility HEC work including powerline maintenance and forestry operations, etc .
The Boost Bell 212/412 HEC system brings our leading HEC system to Bell medium helicopters.
The Boost Bell 212/412 System holds Transport Canada STC# SH20-38, with FAA certification to follow. The system is recommended for use during CFR Part 133 external load missions including:
The bell 212/412 Human External Cargo System consists of:
- Fixed provision kit
- HEC hook
- Compact Hydraulic Primary Quick Release System (PQRS) with Dual Activation Device
- Electrical BQRS Control Box with Dual Activation Device
- Optional FAA-Approved PCDS System
Operational value-added features include:
- Pilot controlled
- Fully compliant with FAA AC133-1B and 29.865 requirements.
- Superior, robust beam design offering greater strength and durability.
- 1100lb/500kg removable hook - HEC Working Load Limit.
- Removable HEC Hook and beam enables operational flexibility by reducing overall fleet purchase costs (one hook/beam may be shared across Bell 212/412 fleet).
- Removes need for spotter and door removal (no belly band)